Careers - Pastor of Worship Engagement
Center of Praise Ministries is a non-denominational church located in midtown Sacramento California. We are currently seeking candidates to ﬁll the part-time position of PASTOR OF WORSHIP ENGAGEMENT. Our vision is to make disciples of Christ who WORSHIP because He’s Here, LEARN because He Knows and SERVE because He’s Able. The Pastor of Worship Engagement will give oversight of the development and implementation of the Worship activities of the congregants who constitute Center of Praise Ministries.
- Collaborate with the Senior Pastor and others to develop the worship life (habits) of the individual members (disciples) of COP.
- Provide teaching and instruction to staﬀ and congregants regarding the development and implementation of the corporate and individual worship experience.
- Provide leadership and ministerial support to all participants in the Worship and Fine Art Ministry (WAFA) of COP. Schedule and oversee rehearsals for all praise and worship, music ministry activities.
- Work to develop the skills and potential of current and future COP musicians, singers and worship leaders.
- Assist in the planning, preparation
execution of special events both on campus and oﬀsite. and
- Demonstrate experience leading a worship team and church congregation in engaging the presence of God.
- Experience in choral, vocal, and instrumental instruction.
- Skilled in organizational, administrative, and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to incorporate other art forms into the worship experience as needed.
- Ability to relate to a diverse audience (both saved and unsaved) in explaining and engaging in the worship experience.
- Plan and develop, through prayer and collaboration, worship experiences that coincide with the LEARN and SERVE activities of the church.
- Provide pastoral nurturing and support to the individual disciple.
Feel free to e-mail your resume to You are also welcome to drop it off in person or send via post to 2150 Capitol Ave. Sacramento, Ca. 95816