In-Person Celebration Guidelines
The Center of Praise Ministries leadership team and church family is committed to the health and wellbeing of all individuals that choose to attend our in-person celebrations. We are following the Center of Disease Control (CDC), state, and Sacramento county guidelines regarding the mitigation of the COVID-19 virus and its Delta variant. Therefore, the following guidelines are being followed:
We ask that anyone experiencing symptoms of illness, please do NOT attend the in-person gatherings. We offer online celebrations on Facebook, YouTube, and our church website (cop.church).
- Currently, we are asking that only vaccinated individuals attend the in-person celebrations. This is for the safety of those that have not been vaccinated and also our children that are onsite.
- Masks or face coverings are REQUIRED (Excluding those with prohibiting medical conditions).
- Children are required to wear masks at the OmniFactory Children’s Ministry and Youth programs.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the worship auditoriums.
- We practice safe greeting (Hand on chest and bowing, fist and elbow bumps).
- Temperature readers are located within the foyers of the Legacy Sanctuary and the Cathedral for self-checks upon entry.
- First Responding Team members are present at each celebration.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to celebration to acquire ample parking and comfortable seating.
Date of issue: August 5, 2021